We’ve got you covered!
Our designers meticulously craft every nuance of the Svago Zero-Gravity chair. So it’s only right that we should devote just as much care to develop the kind of comprehensive warranty that ensures your complete satisfaction with the finished product. The warranty, and the service team that backs it up, are among the best in the business. We’re confident that you’ll agree, even if you never have to use them. If you need to contact Svago regarding technical support or warranty concerns, please visit the Contact Us page.
Svago zero-gravity recliners provide a one year in home servicing warranty and a two year parts warranty. Svago customer service will not issue Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) for products. Svago products will be repaired by the consumer or by an in home technician. Svago will not issue Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) to buyers.
SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Consumers may contact Cozzia’s Customer Service Department about your Svago product at 1-877-977-0656 between 9:00am and 5:30pm PST, Monday through Friday or email us at Service@Cozziausa.com.
- Consumers are required to provide the unit serial number and dated proof of purchase (sales receipt) when they contact the Svago service department regarding a repair.
- A Svago customer service representative will attend to most consumer inquiries but in some cases a technical service specialist will be required to provide enhanced support.
- Non-warranty repair is provided on a ‘per incident’ basis. Svago customer service will verify that the unit has failed and provide instructions for repair. All applicable repairs, parts, shipping, handling, local tax and a ‘per incident’ fee will be charged for non-warranty repairs and support calls.
- Svago offers extended warranty programs to enhance ownership of Svago products. Extended warranty provides a three year limited repair or replacement massage chair warranty with on-site service.
- Please visit www.Svago.com for the latest terms and pricing for extended warranties.
- Many Svago product repairs may be performed by the consumer in his/her own home with parts and instructions supplied by Svago, such as remote controller replacements that do not require a technician.
- Floor models and demonstration units have a pro-rated warranty period that begins the day the model is placed on the floor and connected to an electrical outlet by the retail partner. Proof of purchase is required in order to obtain warranty service and parts. Non-warranty parts and service are available at a ‘per incident’ charge.
- Warranty Coverage Period: warranty coverage starts at the time of chair delivery. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty repairs. The warranty time period is measured by continuous calendar days based on the seven day week.
- Field Service: Svago Customer Service Department will diagnose and schedule an authorized service provider to repair the chair in the customer’s residence.
- Parts: all parts deemed necessary for repairs will be shipped to the customer at no charge by the Svago Service Department.
CONSUMER WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Warranties are only valid in the 48 contiguous United States and Canada and are contingent upon the consumer operating the chair according to the corresponding instruction manual.
- The warranty only applies to Svago products and does not include any accessories or enhancements.
- Field service requires pre-approval and must be performed by Svago’s authorized field service personnel. Field service is only available in the United States and major metropolitan areas in Canada.
- Softening of foam and filling composites in pillows, pads and memory foam occurs naturally and does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Fading, wear and piling of fabric occurs naturally and does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Natural markings, grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty.